discWelder BRONZE 1000m -
Stereo DVD-A Mirrored Authoring
discWelder BRONZE 1000m is an easy to use, inexpensive way to produce simple DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, and Compact Discs from high resolution stereo audio files. With a single mouse click, it duplicates any DVD-Audio content into a disc’s Video Zone, creating “universal” titles that play on any DVD system, not just specialized DVD-A players.
In creating the mirrored video layer, discWelder BRONZE 1000m will preserve the original sample rates of stereo files up to 96 kHz, allowing users to create a universal, DVD-V + DVD-A formatted audio title with 96/24 material that plays on any DVD player worldwide. This provides much better fidelity and, because of the larger capacity of a DVD, offers extended playing time relative to a Compact Disc. 192 kHz source files are sample rate converted to 96 kHz, in keeping with the DVD-Video standard.
True to its heritage, discWelder BRONZE 1000m also allows users to burn DVD-Audio discs with gapless playback of up to 192 kHz/24 bit stereo mixes. It can also down–sample high resolution files and create Compact Discs within the same authoring project.
discWelder BRONZE 1000m imports Linear PCM files in 16 and 24 bits, at 44.1 to 192 kHz sampling rate. For recording hobbyists, a unique feature of discWelder BRONZE 1000m is its ability to convert from 2.8 MHz DSD or Direct Stream Digital–formatted audio to a 48 or 96k PCM WAV file that can be imported into any DAW software or included on a universal disc.
- discWelder BRONZE 1000m imports Linear PCM files in 16 and 24 bits and at 44.1; 48, 88.2, 96 176.4 and 192 kHz
- UI displays full path, as well as bit dept and sample rate
- Import and convert DSD to PCM for Authoring
- Import and convert DSD to PCM and place in a folder for editing
- Converts DSD to PCM at up to 24/96 (default is 24/48)
- World’s most affordable DSD to PCM converter
- Create Hi-definition DVD-Audio discs
- Create Universal DVD-Audio discs by importing the audio into the Video_TS or video zone with a single mouse click.
- Author CD in same project
- Supports gapless playback
- Create pause down to the millisecond
- Supports mix and match bit depth and sample rates – you can have 24/192, 24/96, 24/48 and 16/44 tracks all in the same project.
- discWelder BRONZE 1000m does not natively support FLAC, ALAC or other “lossless” formats in the current release. There are many utilities available for Windows & Mac OS that will convert from lossless to linear PCM format for use in discWelder BRONZE 1000m.
discWelder BRONZE 1000m:
discWelder BRONZE 1000m, your studio’s cross–platform ticket to in–house DVD-Audio production and DSD conversion.